ASHRM Express 2020 - Risk Management Education in Chicago
ASHRM has made the difficult but necessary decision to cancel ASHRM Express 2020. With the current climate, we believe that it is in the best interest for the attendees, faculty and staff to do so. Registered attendees may choose between the two following options:
- Full refunds on all ASHRM Express 2020 registration fees (excluding ASHRM Membership), with all standard cancellation fees waived, issued to original method of payment
- Defer registration, with no additional fees, to an equivalent program offered at an upcoming scheduled ASHRM event. This will be applicable for the following event: ASHRM 2020 Pre-Conference, Phoenix, October 9-10: Defer up to one program offered over two days.
Registered attendees are encourage to email ASHRMEd@aha.org to indicate their preference by August 10, 2020. Following this deadline, ASHRM will issue full refunds to all registered attendees.
About ASHRM Express
Complete the ASHRM HRM Certificate Program or study for your CPHRM Certification this summer in downtown Chicago at ASHRM Express. This event is an opportunity to quickly work through the educational programs designed to enhance your foundational knowledge and skills as a health care risk management professional. Each in-depth program will be offered in a small classroom environment, with an emphasis on engagement and efficiency.
At ASHRM Express, each program will be offered in sequential order, so you can meet your professionals development goals efficiently. Attendees can register for up to four programs:
- HRM Module 1: Essentials in Health Care Risk Management - July 27-28 Cancelled
- HRM Module 2: Applications in Health Care Risk Management - July 29-30 Cancelled
- HRM Module 3: Advanced Forum in Health Care Risk Management - August 3-4 Cancelled
- CPHRM Exam Prep Course - August 5-6 Cancelled