Share your expertise, network with colleagues and enhance your CV by volunteering with ASHRM. Current members are encouraged to find out more about contributing their time and skills to a committee or task force that suits their interests and experience.
Volunteers play a very important role by participating on a committee or task force; providing thoughtful input to deliberations; and focusing on the best interests of ASHRM's membership while working toward accomplishing our goals. ASHRM could not be such a success without our great, dedicated volunteers.
Fortunately, we have many gracious volunteers and we do require that those appointed are able to participate on a regular basis. Appointments to committees and task forces are for a two-year term, beginning Jan.1, 2022.
ASHRM's 2022 Committees and Task Forces:
- Advocacy Task Force
- Annual Conference Committee
- ASHRM Social Media Team
- Policies and Procedure Committee
- Chapter Leadership Task Force
- Education Development Task Force
- Educational Scholarship Task Force
- Forum News Task Force
- Journal Editorial Review Board
- New Member Task Force
- Patient Safety Task Force
- Physician and Advance Practice Providers Task Force
- Professional Ethics Committee